Are you our new Student Assistent in E.ON Drive Nordics’ Business Development team?
Student Assistant (m/f/d) in Business Development, E.ON eMobility Nordics
Start date from beginning of January 2022, min. 4 months, min. 10 hours/week, flexible mix of home-office and E.ON-office.
Apply with your CV via Graduateland by December 5, 2021. No cover letter needed.
E.ON and eMobility
27% of Danish CO2-emissions come from road transport. At E.ON, we believe we can do better together by electrifying people’s journeys. Whether you go in your private car, taxi, shared car, bus, van or truck – we want to help everyone move sustainably. That’s no small ambition. To make it happen, we need ground-breaking people brave enough to make a difference.
Our Nordic eMobility team is a proud part of bigger E.ON, one of Europe’s largest energy companies. E.ON is heavily investing in sustainable energy solutions for homes, business, and cities in 13 countries.
What you'll do
We are looking for a new, bright student assistant in our Business Development team in Denmark. In the role, you will be 100% dedicated to support the development of our fast-growing public charging network. You will work directly with our Network Development Manager in Denmark and the Head of Business Development Nordic.
- Develop and optimize processes for our expanding public charging network
- Proactively follow up on the quality of the processes developed
- Review and transfer data from, for example, legal documents to CRM system
- Support development of go-to-market plans incl. partner communication
- Support management in steering and tracking of tasks & progress
- Lead smaller implementation projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Outstanding academic record, ideally in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Strong affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking - Excel is your friend
- Ability to communicate with precision & structure
- Empathy and ease of working with others to find solutions
- Business fluency in English - Danish is a plus
- Love to take on a challenge, possess enthusiasm, grit, and willingness to dig deep to find the best solution to a problem
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus
What we offer
- Responsibility from day one with concrete impact on the business
- Work on the transition to sustainable mobility & help fight climate change
- Hands-on experience in product development & management
- Daily feedback & regular coaching from your manager
- Great career opportunities in a fast-growing industry and/or career support & access to a wide network in the energy industry and consulting firms across Europe
- Competitive remuneration on hourly basis
Apply through Graduateland as soon as possible, as we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
No cover letter needed. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact hiring manager Anders Krag on +45 3038 6161.
Om E.ON Danmark A/S
90 % af den energi, E.ON producerer i Norden, er CO2-neutral. Vi gør grøn omstilling let for private og virksomheder. Vi ejer og driver et af landets største netværk af ladestandere til elbiler. I Danmark producerer og sælger vi bæredygtig fjernvarme og biogas. Vi sælger og rådgiver også om energieffektivisering, varme og grøn mobilitet som biogas til tung transport og opladning af elbiler, taxier og busser. Vi er en del af Europas største privatejede energiselskab E.ON SE med 50 millioner kunder og 75.000 medarbejdere (2020). I 2020 investerede vi mere end 4,1 milliarder euro i vedvarende energi.
E.ON Danmark A/S beskæftiger cirka 60 medarbejdere og har hovedsæde i moderne lokaler centralt på Frederiksberg nær gode transportmuligheder.