Want to help fuel green transition – charging site by charging site?
Apply to be our new Deployment Manager (m/f/d) at E.ON Drive Nordics
Are you ready to be a part of expanding one of Denmark’s largest public charging network by securing, performing and project leading second-to-none charger installations together with our installation partners. And help fuel green transistion at the same time? You decide whether to write us in English or Danish.
E.ON and E.ON Drive Nordics
27% of Danish CO2-emissions come from road transport. At E.ON, we believe we can do better together by electrifying people’s journeys. Whether you go in your private car, taxi, shared car, bus, van or truck – we want to help everyone move sustainably. That’s no small ambition. To make it happen, we need visionary people brave enough to make a difference.
We design and offer solution packages of green energy, charging hardware, installation and energy services for B2C and B2B. We develop international partnerships and operate our charging network.
Our Drive Nordics team is a proud part of bigger E.ON, one of Europe’s largest energy companies. E.ON heavily invests in sustainable energy solutions for homes, business, and cities in 13 countries.
You will refer to Head of Deployment eMobility Nordic, Martin Jahrsdorfer, and your work place is our Danish headquarter in Frederiksberg, Denmark. Seize the chance to be part of our E.ON Drive Nordic Team and not only create prospects for E.ON's future but also for your own. We can't wait to meet you.
What you'll do
We are looking for a new Deployment Manager, with a strong suit for project management and knowledge within the energy sector, in particular collaborating with the energy suppliers in Denmark. In this role, you will be dedicated to ensure efficient project management of installations and coordinate tecnicians in close colaboration with our installation partners and our Network Development Manager to secure E.ON Drive Nordic is the best public charging network in all of Denmark.
- Plan and oversee overall roll-out of new sites and chargers
- Manage large CAPEX(s) budgets and report to senior stakeholders incl. central technical and delivery lead
- Adapt standard location layout incl. hardware selection at each site with the location manager
- Coordinate and track time, cost and quality for site planning and engineering, construction (incl. grid connection) and commissioning
- Execute planning & construction quality control and supervision
- Find, engage and contact local suppliers for planning and construction together with central support
- Coordinate handover to the Operations Team
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent ability to structure, plan & track – you are someone who holds together the strings of dozens of individual construction sites and drive progress forward
- Strong project management and technical mind- and toolset
- Minimum 2 years experience – background in project management, infrastructure deployment and construction functions a plus
- Technical understanding of electrical installations and construction works
- Flexibility to travel nationally for site visits and partner discussions (B-driver’s license required)
- Ability to embraces challenges, execute, and cope with many different points of contact
- Hands-on experience in Branding and Partner portfolio management
- Fluency in English – Danish is a plus
What we offer
- Responsibility from day one with concrete impact on the business
- Work on the transition to sustainable mobility and help fight climate change
- Daily feedback and regular coaching from your manager
- Great career opportunities in a fast-growing industry and/or career support and access to a wide network in the e-mobility industry and consulting firms across Europe
- An organisation where me is a WE, and we thrive being a team
- Great personal development possibilities, where we encourge and nuture a feedback culture
- Social workplace with many social events, where we do spend time together
Apply here in English or Danish as soon as possible, as we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Deadline for applications is 4 January 2022. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Network Development Manager Anders Krag on +45 3038 6161 or Recruiter Claus Møller on +45 2535 2392. We look forward to receiving your application.
About E.ON Danmark A/S
90 % of the energy E.ON produces in the Nordics is carbon-neutral. We facilitate green transition for individuels and companies. We own and operate one of the largest charging networks in the country. In Denmark we produce sustainable heat and biogas, and we sell and counsel about energy efficency, heat and green mobility such as biogas for heavy transports and charging of EV’s, taxis, busses, and trucks. We are part of one of Europe’s largest privately owned energy companies E.ON SE with 50 million customers and 75.000 employees (2020). In 2020 we invested more than 4.1 billion euro in sustainable energy.
E.ON Danmark A/S employs 70 employees and our offices are located in Frederiksberg, very close to public transport. We offer benefits, lunch, work from home-possibilities and engaging, friendly collegues.